Nationwide: Listen to Drive4COPD300 National Anthem


Madison Rising sang the National Anthem before the start of the NASCAR Nationwide Series Drive4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday.

Once performed, many on Twitter were quick to voice their opinions on the rendition. When asked what fans thought, the split was 80% said they found it “disrespectful” and “horrible.” The other 20% said they liked it, and that it was different but not bad.

Hear it for yourself, and let us know what you think in the comment section below. Skip ahead to about 1:26 to see where it gets… interesting.

Sign Up Tireball Sports E-mail Newsletter

  • NASCAR News Delivered To Your Inbox!
  • Hottest Stories In NFL, MLB, NHL & More
  • Easy Access to Our Website

One e-mail sent every morning - join now!