If you are anything like me then you probably know and love the Lionel Racing Collectable 1/24 scale die cast. The replica NASCAR’s are a great collectable item for the young and old alike. Today they released the ten most bought cars so far in 2012.
Unlike Lionel NASCAR Collectable’s year-end top 10 list, this list is comprised of Action Racing Collectables-branded die-cast only.
Top 10 Lionel Collectable 1/24 Die Cast Halfway 2012
1. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 Diet Mountain Dew/“The Dark Knight Rises” Chevrolet Impala
2. Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1989 No. 3 Goodwrench Chevrolet Monte Carlo
3. Tony Stewart No. 14 Office Depot 2011 Championship Chevrolet Impala
4. Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1989 No. 3 Goodwrench Chevrolet Lumina
5. Matt Kenseth No. 17 Best Buy Ford Fusion
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy Chevrolet Impala
7. Richard Petty 1986 No. 6 STP Chevrolet Monte Carlo
8. Mark Martin No. 55 Aaron’s Toyota Camry
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 National Guard/NASCAR Unites Chevrolet Impala
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 88 AMP Energy/7-Eleven Chevrolet Impala
Other highly ranked ARC die-cast include three NASCAR Classics cars, as well as the new Michael Waltrip Racing ride of Mark Martin and Matt Kenseth’s Best Buy paint scheme.
“Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s victory at Michigan has been the biggest story of the year so far,” said Hitchcock. “So we weren’t surprised to see ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ car pop to the top of our list.”