On Sunday a trifecta of racing will start with the running of the 2014 F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
Coverage of the Monaco Grand Prix will get underway at 7:30 am ET on NBC. From there fan will be treated to F1 action which will later be followed by the 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 and then the NASCAR Coca-Cola 600.
Nico Rosberg will lead the field to green at Monaco after he won the pole in what can only be described as controversial after he locked his car up to bring out a yellow thus preventing Lewis Hamilton from taking the pole spot.
Starting Lineup for Monaco Grand Prix
1. Nico Rosberg, Germany, Mercedes, 1 minute, 15.989 seconds.
2. Lewis Hamilton, England, Mercedes, 1:16.048.
3. Daniel Ricciardo, Australia, Red Bull, 1:16.384.
4. Sebastian Vettel, Germany, Red Bull, 1:16.547.
5. Fernando Alonso, Spain, Ferrari, 1:16.686.
6. Kimi Raikkonen, Finland, Ferrari, 1:17.389.
7. Jean-Eric Vergne, France, Toro Rosso, 1:17.540.
8. Kevin Magnussen, Denmark, McLaren, 1:17.555.
9. Daniil Kvyat, Russia, Toro Rosso, 1:18.090.
10. Sergio Perez, Mexico, Force India, 1:18.327.
11. Nico Hulkenberg, Germany, Force India, 1:17.846.
12. Jenson Button, England, McLaren, 1:17.988.
13. Valtteri Bottas, Finland, Williams, 1:18.082.
14. Romain Grosjean, France, Lotus, 1:18.196.
15. Pastor Maldonado, Venezuela, Lotus, 1:18.356.
16. Felipe Massa, Brazil, Williams, No Time.
|Eliminated after first session
17. Esteban Gutierrez, Mexico, Sauber, 1:18.741.
18. Adrian Sutil, Germany, Sauber, 1:18.745.
19. Jules Bianchi, France, Marussia, 1:19.332.
20. Max Chilton, England, Marussia, 1:19.928.
21. Kamui Kobayashi, Japan, Caterham, 1:20.133.
22. Marcus Ericsson, Sweden, Caterham, 1:21.732.
A season ago Rosberg at on the pole and went on to win.
Sunday’s race will be 78 laps around the 3.340 km (2.075 mile) track.