Now that Week 17 is over we finally now who is in the NFL playoffs and their seeding. Below you can find the seeding of all six playoff teams and who they will be playing.
Sometime soon the networks will release a schedule of who will be playing who next weekend.
AFC Playoff Bracket:
6. Baltimore Ravens — Wild Card #2
3. Pittsburgh Steelers – AFC North Winner
5. Cincinnati Bengals – Wild Cart #1
4. Indianapolis Colts — AFC South Winner
1. New England Patriots — AFC East Winner, will host the lowest remaining AFC seed in the Divisional Round
2. Denver Broncos — AFC West Winner, will host the highest remaining AFC seed in the Divisional Round
NFC Playoff Bracket:
6. Detroit Lions — Wild Card #2
3. Dallas Cowboys — NFC East winner
5. Arizona Cardinals — Wild Card #1
4. Carolina Panthers — NFC South winner
1. Seattle Seahawks — NFC West winner, will host the lowest remaining NFC seed in the Divisional Round
2. Green Bay Packers — NFC North winner, will host the highest remaining NFC seed in the Divisional Round.
Wild Card Weekend Schedule:
Saturday, January 3rd
TBD at 4:30 p.m. on ESPN
TBD at 8:30 p.m. on NBC
Sunday, January 4th
TBD at 1:00 on CBS/FOX
TBD at 4:30 on CBS/FOX