On Monday Zeigler Auto Group announced that it will sponsor Carson Hocevar and the No. 77 Spire Motorsports Chevrolet Camaro for multiple events during the 2024 NASCAR Cup Series season.
Hocevar will have Zeigler Auto Group as a sponsor for nine events including the season opening Daytona 500.
“We are excited to partner once again with Spire Motorsports for 2024. We know Carson will do a phenomenal job representing Zeigler Auto Group on and off the track. Having Carson behind the wheel of the new Zeigler.com No. 77 Camaro was a perfect fit with him being from Michigan, our home state for Zeigler,” said Aaron J. Zeigler, president and CEO of Zeigler Auto Group and Zeigler Racing.
The yellow and black Zeigler car will be on the track for the following races.
- Daytona International Speedway – February 18 (Co-Primary)
- Talladega Superspeedway – April 21
- Charlotte Motor Speedway – May 26
- World Wide Technology Raceway – June 2
- Nashville Superspeedway – June 30
- Chicago Street Course – July 7
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway – July 21
- Michigan International Speedway – August 18 (Co-Primary)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway – October 27
Last year Hocevar made his his Cup Series debut driving for Spire Motorsports on June 4th at World Wide Technology Raceway.
“It’s pretty exciting to be able to partner with Zeigler Auto Group and be able to show some hometown pride in 2024,” said Hocevar. “It’s a dream come true for a kid from Michigan to be supported and sponsored by a company from Kalamazoo. I grew up in Portage, just a few miles south of Zeigler’s headquarters, so that makes the partnership personal. I can’t thank Aaron Zeigler enough for the opportunity and for taking a chance on me. We’re going to do our very best to make everyone from Zeigler proud.”