NASCAR at Kansas 2015: Weekend schedule, green flag start times and tv info

kansasspeedway

NASCAR hits Kansas this weekend with both the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the Sprint Cup Series having races at the 1.5-mile track.

On Thursday trucks hit the track for two practice sessions before running the Toyota Tunda 250 on Friday night. The Sprint Cup Series will first see track time on Friday with two practice sessions and qualifying before running the Spongebob Squarepants 400 on Saturday night under the lights.

You can follow below for the complete NASCAR weekend schedule (including start times and weather information) at Kansas.

NASCAR at Kansas Weekend Sschedule

THURSDAY, MAY 7:

3-4 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice
4:30-6 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series final practice

FRIDAY, MAY 8:

noon-1:25 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice, FOX Sports 1
2:30-3:25 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series final practice, FOX Sports 1
4:45 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Keystone Light Pole Qualifying, FOX Sports 1 Erik Jones on pole, qualifying results
6:45 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, FOX Sports 1 Joey Logano on pole, qualifying results
8:30 p.m.: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Toyota Tundra 250, FOX Sports 1 (167 laps, 250.5 miles) Green Flag Start Time: 8:49 pm ET Winner: Matt Crafton, full results

SATURDAY, MAY 9:

7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series SpongeBob SquarePants 400, FOX Sports 1 (267 laps, 400.5 miles) Green Flag Start Time: 7:46 pm ET

Last Year’s Winners

Sprint Cup Series: Jeff Gordon (Spring) Joey Logano (Fall)
Camping World Truck Series: Kyle Busch

Weather

Rain could be a problem all weekend at Kansas. Thursday looks the best with a 50% chance of rain during truck practice. On Friday the chance of rain moves up to 60% with a high of 80. On Saturday for the Cup Series race there is a high of 78 but an 80% chance of rain. Things look no better on Sunday with a 90% chance of rain. On Monday the chance of rain drops to just 10% but fans and drivers will hope to get the events in as scheduled.

Sign Up Tireball Sports E-mail Newsletter

  • NASCAR News Delivered To Your Inbox!
  • Hottest Stories In NFL, MLB, NHL & More
  • Easy Access to Our Website

One e-mail sent every morning - join now!